mommy talk my bulletin
Lj Reyes found herself bursting with creative ideas that could help other moms when she was planning to take her son and his cousins out. She thought maybe it would be great to have a search engine to help parents find the kid-friendly establishments in a click. That was the beginning of the App now called Mapp – The Smart Mommy App.
The whole concept was Lj’s but she asked the help of app developers and partnered with one that could help make it the best app built from scratch. Mapp has been getting a lot of good feedback from its users, according to LJ. Her hope is to assist fellow moms and that Mapp would be a handy aid for parents. It is also her desire to create a community that supports each other.
Let’s get to know this mom whose beauty is more that skin deep.
1. I learned these top three valuable lesson in life when I became a mother:
- Unconditional Love
2. The values I grew up with that I want my children to embrace:
Growing up in a Chinese family, I was taught a lot of values that I truly treasure. However, some of the values I would want my child to embrace are respectfulness and having closed family ties.
3. Right now, (I think) overthinking consumes me.
4. My favorite activities at home are:
- Watching movies
- Spending time with Aki
5. When I think of my work, I am excited about doing my scenes, because I like exploring the extent of my empathy for emotions felt by the character I play.
6. I am still improving my relationship with God.
7. Five years from now seems far away, but time passes by quickly and it’s over before you know it!
8. I dream of (one day) having the luxury to stay at home and care for my child (children maybe in the future), while managing a business or two.
9. Paolo (Contis) is my best friend!
10. Today seems a blur but you take it one step at a time.
Find out more about Mapp thru any of these sites:
January 19, 2017 by Mommy Maricel