1. What were your exact feelings the day of your wedding? Did you have any second thoughts about it?
The day of my wedding I was just happy and excited. No second thoughts at all, haha. God gave us a beautiful Catholic ceremony the day before and I knew that rain or shine, the Christian ceremony would be beautiful as well.
2. Describe your new hubby in one word
3. It rained just before the ceremony-did that scare you?
It didn’t! For months we have been praying that it won’t rain.. but I kinda knew that it would because God knows how much I love the rain, haha! And it all turned out so beautifully with all the white umbrellas, and how softly the grass we all tread on was. The rains have always been a part of our love story – the week that Joey and I met it was raining all throughout – so it was just fitting that we had a light drizzle 🙂
4. If that day would be encapsulated in a song-what would it be?
Amazing Grace – we planned and prayed so hard for the two-day wedding.. but it was God who just put everything together amazingly! Sobrang we were all astounded at how beautifully and fun everything turned out. God’s love and amazing grace, His hand was just evident throughout the two ceremonies and the reception after – we all just basked in it. We all felt His love swimming through us and our guests. Until now I am still hungover at how wonderful and joyful it was.
5. Three words you want to leave to your parents
– I am in good, Godly hands.
– I will always love you and take care of you
– You have a new son. 🙂
6. Top 5 lessons from your mom that you will bring to your marriage
– Pray always.
– Resolve all issues or arguments in the bedroom
– “Wag salubungin ang init ng ulo ng isa’t isa”
– My mom to Joey: “Moody ang anak ko, pagpasensyahan mo lang.”
7. 3 wishes for this new season in your life– a deeper understanding of my husband
– guidance and knowledge on how to be a good wife
– for our hearts to always be united. To truly understand, and live out, what being one heart, one mind, one body means.
8. One message you have to all who came all the way to Baguio to witness your union
All of you, with your prayers and your genuine friendship and care for Joey and me, touched our hearts and made our wedding just so beautiful. We will forever cherish your kindness.. We will look back at our wedding as a time when God so showered us with His grace, and that grace flowed through all of you, as well. We thank you, ever so much. We love you all.
9. How would you complete this sentence for now… My name is Sitti Navarro-Ramirez….
I love You, Lord. Grabe Kayo, that was some wedding! Thank You for being with us since the day we met, thank You for blessing us with so much love and support from our families. I know that You are faithful, that You will be with Joey and me till the end. We love You and we continually ask for Your grace, that in our marriage, Joey and I will bring honour to you. Thank You Lord, gid gid gid! You are the absolute best.
June 7, 2015 by Mommy Maricel